Pass JLPT in July 2022 with just two lessons a week!
What does JLPT N1 entail?
JLPT N1 is officially defined by the JLPT board as “The ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.”
More specifically, that means at JLPT N1 you will be able to:
- Read texts with complex logic
- Read abstract texts on a variety of different topics
- Read newspaper articles and complex critiques
- Comprehend complex written structures
- Follow a narrative and the writer’s intent
- Comprehend long conversations
- Comprehend reported speech such as news reports and lectures
- Follow spoken ideas in a variety of settings and speeds
- Understand details of the conversation and the nuances of implied relationships
- This is an intensive Japanese language course for those looking to pass the JLPT N1 in July 2022. Gain a solid foundation and broaden your Japanese language skills to pass with flying colors!
In this course, we will cover Japanese grammar, reading, and listening skills in intense lessons twice a week. We also aim to help you organize what you’ve learned so far and learn to efficiently pick up important contextual cues to reach the correct test answer. In addition to these essential JLPT skills, our talented instructors will help you broaden your vocabulary and guide you on the practical usage of your Japanese skills. Our classes are supplemented with Google Classroom and original online materials to help you go further than you ever could with self-study.
What you will take away from this course
- Gain an understanding of JLPT N1 level sentence structure
- Learn the reading patterns and typical text patterns for the JLPT N1
- Learn how to use words instead of simple memorization
- Be exposed to a variety of listening exercises to pinpoint your focus
- The first two months consist of intense grammar and reading practice. During this time, listening exercises will only be done once a month. The last month of the course will include intense listening training once a week.
- Intensive grammar and reading lessons
Intensive listening lessons
- Self-study: Self-study materials will be given for characters, vocabulary, and kanji. Feedback will be given in class as necessary.
- Grammar: Learn new text patterns and organize your knowledge while doing grammar exercises
- Reading: Learn text patterns to quickly pick out the focal point of any text
- Listening: Learn how to pick out focal points of conversations without stressing about questions
- Textbook:『パターン別徹底ドリル日本語能力試験N1』(JLPT N1 Japanese Pattern Drills)
- Textbook:『ゼッタイ合格！日本語能力試験完全模試N1』 (Pass for sure! Comprehensive JLPT N1)
Class Dates and Times
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 to 21:30 (45 mins. x 2)
No classes will be held on public holidays
☆ If you would like to take a private lesson, please let us know in your free consultation
- Three days prior to start date
Number of Students
- Private (1 person)
- Group (2-6 people)
- Private lessons ¥3,960 per lesson(45min.)
- Group lessons ¥1,760 per lesson(45min.)