Pass the JLPT in July 2022 with just two lessons a week!
What does JLPT N2 entail?
JLPT N2 is officially defined by the JLPT board as “The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.”
More specifically, that means at JLPT N2 you will be able to:
- Read clearly written texts on a variety of different topics
- Read and comprehend newspaper commentaries and simple critiques
- Follow a narrative and writer’s intent
- Comprehend coherent conversations
- Comprehend reported speech such as news reports
- Understand implied relationships in conversation and essential context
- This is an intensive Japanese language course for those looking to pass the JLPT N2 in July 2022. Gain a solid foundation and broaden your Japanese language skills to pass with flying colors!
In this course we will cover Japanese grammar, reading, and listening skills in intense lessons twice a week. We also aim to help you organize what you’ve learned so far and learn to efficiently pick up important contextual cues to reach the correct test answer. In addition to these essential JLPT skills, our talented instructors will help you broaden your vocabulary and guide you on the practical usage of your Japanese skills. Our classes are supplemented with Google Classroom and original online materials to help you go further than you ever could with self-study.
What you will take away from this course
- Gain an understanding of JLPT N2 level sentence structure
- Learn the reading patterns and typical text patterns for the JLPT N2
- Learn how to use words instead of simple memorization
- Be exposed to a variety of listening exercises to pinpoint your focus
- The first two months consist of intense grammar and reading practice. During this time, listening exercises will only be done once a month. The last month of the course will include intense listening training once a week.
- Intensive grammar and reading Lessons
Intensive listening lessons
- Self-study: Self-study materials will be given for characters, vocabulary, and kanji. Feedback will be given in class as necessary.
- Grammar: Learn new text patterns and organize your knowledge while doing grammar exercises
- Reading: Learn text patterns to quickly pick out the focal point of any text
- Listening: Learn how to pick out focal points of conversations, without stressing about questions
- Textbook:『パターン別徹底ドリル日本語能力試験N2』(JLPT N2 Japanese Pattern Drills)
- Textbook:『ゼッタイ合格！日本語能力試験完全模試N2』 (Pass for sure! Comprehensive JLPT N2)
Class Dates and Times
- Every Tuesday and Friday from 19:00 to 20:35 (45 mins. x2)
No classes will be held on public holidays
☆ If you would like to take a private lesson, please let us know in your free consultation
- Three days prior to start date
Number of Students
- Private (1 person)
- Group (2-6 people)
- Private lessons ¥3,960 per lesson(45min.)
- Group lessons ¥1,760 per lesson(45min.)