Adjusting Yourself to Life in Japan
This course is designed for first time learner AND for those who want to learn Japanese and its culture in depth.
This course focuses on listening and speaking, and we recommend you take the hiragana katakana workshop for reading. We will be adding plenty of practical expressions, incorporating daily conversation situations.
Our goal is to be able to communicate well using expressions you have learned, is not to increase grammatical skills.
After completing the course you will be able to…
- Introduce yourself using simple Japanese.
- Ask and answer date and time.
- Talk about everyday life issues with your friends.
- Self Introduction
- Time, Calendar
- Daily life
- Marugoto: Japanese Language and Culture (Entry-Level)
Date & Time
- Monday & Wednesday 19:00-19:50
- 50min lessons ｘ8times