- Learn Japanese language and culture simultaneously through picture and content rich textbook.
- Systematically study how Japanese is used in communication (CEFR system)
- Increase the scope of what you can do in everyday situations in Japnese.
- Develop the four skills of Japanese language (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- Learn Kanji with ease as you progress through the textbook.
- Feel your progress as you level up when you learn the similar topics more in detail, depth, expressiveness.
- Textbooks are available in 6 levels, from introductory (A1) to intermediate advanced (B1), making it easy to continue your studies.
- Classes can be taught using the indirect method, which allows students to learn more effectively and spend more time on practical exercises.
★After completing the course you will be able to…
・Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic persoal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
・Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters .
・Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
・Begin to express your own opinion
・Being more descriptive
・Understand general idea of Japanese family, seasons, companies, healthcare, etc.
・Read and write basic Kanji