- Learn Japanese language and culture simultaneously through picture and content rich textbook.
- Systematically study how Japanese is used in communication (CEFR system)
- Increase the scope of what you can do in everyday situations in Japnese.
- Develop the four skills of Japanese language (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- Learn Japanese characters (hiragana, katakana, and kanji) with ease as you progress through the textbook.
- Feel your progress as you level up when you learn the similar topics more in detail, depth, expressiveness.
- Textbooks are available in 6 levels, from introductory (A1) to intermediate advanced (B1), making it easy to continue your studies.
- The textbook is modular, so it’s easy to follow along even if you miss a lesson.
- This course is ideal for those who are coming to Japan to learn what they should be able to do before coming to Japan, and for those who are already living in Japan to check their own Japanese language skills and further explore what they can do.
★After completing the course you will be able to…
・Introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal interests and details.
・Understand and be able to use common everyday expressions and basic phrases such as communicate in stores, restaurants, taxies, etc.
・Understand general idea of Japanese foods, towns, events and sightseeing areas
・Read and write Hiragana and Katakana
・Read and write basic Kanji