Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
- F2L Corporation(F2L Academy) will stipulate provisions concerning the protection of personal information, and ensure that its executives and employees are well informed of those provisions. In addition, F2L Academy will request its transaction partners, etc. be compliance with the laws and regulations with regard to the handling of personal information, as well as supervise, guide or consult therewith when necessary.
- F2L Corporation will appoint a Personal Information Manager, and make security management system effective for handling of personal information and the like.
- In the collection of personal information,F2L Academy will state the objectives of collection and use in advance, and use those properly within that scope. It will use the collected personal information mainly for the following objectives:
1) For confirmation of products or services purchased or registered
2) For provision or improvement of products or services that customers are using, and for development of new services
3) For provision of information in relation to products and services offered
Please note that, if there is any change in information which may disrupt the delivery of products or charging out of the collected personal information, such as the names of municipalities and zip codes, names of financial institutions or credit card expiration dates, etc., F2L Academy may change the registered information.
In addition, collected personal information may be associated with other information under management by F2L Academy . For example, such information may be matched with the management system, etc. of periodicals published by F2L Academy for confirmation of the fact that the users are subscribers to periodicals, or the like.
F2L Academy will not provide to a third party personal information provided by the customer unless there is justifiable reason to do so such as in cases under the laws or regulations, or except for in the case where any of the following items is applicable.
- When there is the prior consent of the customer
- When disclosed as “statistical data” by which an individual cannot be
- When confirming the validity of bank accounts or credit cards, etc. of users with financial institutions and card companies, etc. in procedures of settlement for credit cards, etc. accompanying the use of paid services or orders for products
- When outsourcing handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for achievement of the purposes of use
- F2L Academy will take measures necessary for personnel and technical aspects in order to prevent alteration, leaks of or unauthorized access to personal information or the like.
- When F2L Academy receives a request for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal data in its possession by the person himself/herself that provided the relevant information, as soon as the identification of the person is confirmed, F2L Academy will endeavor to deal with the matter swiftly in accordance with the laws and regulations based on the principle of speedy processing.
- Concerning rules and operation manuals with regard to security management, etc. of personal information formulated by F2L Academy, it will ensure that its employees, etc. are well informed thereof so that they will continue to be effective, and will strive to maintain a security management system by reviewing or taking other measures as needed.
Please note that handling of personal information used for the purpose for news report or the purpose for literary work as set forth in Article 50, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information shall not be the target of this Basic Policy.
Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
Concerning the stance on protection of personal information in the use of f2l.jp and other individual official websites by F2L Academy
F2L Academy respects the privacy of readers and on the official websites of F2L Academy . it will handle the personal information of users that is acquired via the website in accordance with the following policies.
Protection of personal information
On the use of personal information
F2L Academy will not provide to or share with a third party the personal information provided by users who access the F2L Academy Websites without the consent of the user himself/herself. However, in the following cases, F2L Academy may provide information regarding the user without the consent of the user within the minimum necessary scope.
- When provided in the form of statistical information by which an individual cannot be identified for the purpose of research and analysis of trends of use of websites aiming at improvement of offered services
- When necessary for the protection of life, health, assets and rights, etc. of users who access the websites and besides it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
- When a national agency or local municipality request cooperation to execute operations set forth in the laws or regulations
When using the information by which an individual user can be identified as a part of services for the convenience of the user, with the consent of the user, F2L Academy will treat such information only in the following events:
- For services or functions provided by the F2L Academy Websites, for the purpose of transmission of email notices that are distributed to users who desire, when users fill in answers to questionnaires or forms for confirmation of intent to purchase products offered, for the purpose of shipping premiums for application for gifts or products, etc., and for the purpose of communication or confirmation for the abovementioned operations or for inquiries of all sorts
- In addition, in the case where a user desires to participate in events promoted and announced on the F2L Academy Websites, or in the case of complimentary event invitation program, etc., if it is necessary to enter multiple participants on one application, concerning services, etc. such as sending messages to persons who desire to apply for the program, F2L Academy may request provision of information on the names or contact addresses, etc. of the friends of the user who participate together with the user (only when the applicant user can obtain the consent of the person who accompanies the user)
- When it is judged necessary in operations relating to the abovementioned shipping or communications, F2L Academy may outsource the relevant operations to a third party that has executed a nondisclosure agreement with F2L Academy for the purpose of protection of personal information.
(When a customer does not desire to provide information by which an individual can be identified, there is no particular problem in viewing web screens; however, there may be cases where the customer cannot participate in the services provided by the F2L Academy Websites or by promotion and advertising relating thereto, or where the customer is unable to receive product information.)
Data retention period
The F2L Academy’s websites do not retain personal information of users in excess of the period necessary for the purposes of collecting the information such as questionnaires or applications for gifts, or in excess of the period stipulated under the governing laws or related laws and regulations. If the information is kept as record for information related to questionnaires, it will be handled as statistical information, after excluding personal information.
- In order to distinguish the PC used by the accessing person by the type of OS or browser, or IP address, etc., and ascertaining information on which pages were previously viewed by the relevant PC
By changing the settings of your browser, it is possible to refuse to receive Cookies or have a warning be displayed when receiving a Cookie. Please not in advance that, although most of the services on the F2L Academy Websites can be used even if the browser does not accept Cookies, without Cookies, there may be restrictions such as improper functioning of services that the user can use, or significant decline of reaction speed, and furthermore, there may be cases where the user becomes unable to use the service itself.
Personal Information Manager
F2L Academy will assume managerial responsibility for collected personal information.
At MF2L Academy , we consider it extremely important to ensure the safety of all user related information by which identification of individuals is possible, and pay strict attention when receiving personal information sent from the computer of the user who accesses our websites to the web server of F2L Academy using industry-standard SSL encryption technologies. However, unfortunately, it is difficult to guarantee 100% safe data transmission via the Internet. Therefore, F2L Academy cannot completely guarantee technically the safety of the information transmitted by users at their responsibility or information received at Online Services of F2L Academy at the present stage.